Lower Green

A forum strictly for discussing kayaking. Share your thoughts, tips, and tricks here!
blokhead

Lower Green

Postby blokhead » Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:07 pm

The kids and I are contemplating a trip tomorrow morning. I can accommodate 2 more boats and butts if anyone else wants in.
LykAGrl

Re: Lower Green

Postby LykAGrl » Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:15 am

Did you guys make it up? We did a trip Sat and the water was high so they wouldn't allow tubing! It was a little surreal!
blokhead

Postby blokhead » Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:29 am

nah...didn't seem to be much interest, so i postponed it until next week or so. we boated the saluda saturday, biked and wakeboarded yesterday.

so yeah..if anyone wants to split gas for a trip next weekend (preferably sunday) let me know.
LykAGrl

Postby LykAGrl » Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:09 am

I'm running a Saluda trip Sunday, otherwise I'd be on it! Might know another dad+son that might like to join you though. PM me your cell and email, I'll let him know.
4Franklins

Postby 4Franklins » Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:07 pm

I'm in a small group that has done some lazy river kayaking on the Edisto. But I recently tubed on the Green River with one of the tubing companies up there near Saluda NC and had a blast. We are very interested in taking our kayaks up there. Can you guys offer some advice on put-in / take-out points and runs that would be fun? Thanks!
blokhead

Postby blokhead » Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:16 am

showboat

Postby showboat » Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:22 pm

Hi Ho good neighbors!!!!! Mr 4/Franklins: Please join Palmetto Paddlers. They are just what yall need. They are a great group of boaters who do trips that are "geared" towards everyone who would like to participate. "They" ALWAYS look out for each other!!!! I love when I paddle with them, cause it's about the love of the "paddling trip" and not about the "better" boaters. They offer family memberships :hmm:

Return to “Shut up and Paddle”