Millrace

A forum strictly for discussing kayaking. Share your thoughts, tips, and tricks here!
Direwolf312

Millrace

Postby Direwolf312 » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:04 pm

Hey,
Planning on paddling tomorrow, Is there anyone who can show me down millrace for my first time? I have paddled the lower Saluda many times at many levels but always below millrace. I am an intermediate paddler and have paddled the Nantahala, the WWC and Chattooga Sec III. Have been wanting to run millrace but don't know any local paddlers, so your help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Chris
Blackwater

Re: Millrace

Postby Blackwater » Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:47 am

Hello! You might want to cross post this in "The Parking Lot", as that section tends to get a bit more traffic. The regular readers (and paddlers) might have missed this post, and I'm sure you'll find someone there to holler back. If not, then be sure to intro yourself to them at the river. They are good folks who will do what they can for you once they meet you. Good luck, and stay safe out there!
Almost nobody dances sober, unless they happen to be insane.

H. P. Lovecraft
StSnoopy

Re: Millrace

Postby StSnoopy » Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:43 pm

Hey Chris, I just saw this post, but I'd be willing to show you down if we ever linked up. I'm gonna be hopefully spending my weekends on the tallullah this month but I like to get on the river as much as possible during the week as well. My number is (803)466-7340, shoot me a text and hopefully we can link up sometime!
Daniel

Return to “Shut up and Paddle”